Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Registered.

Dear world,

The baby shower is on September 1st, so about 3 & a half weeks (but she's not due until December 1st, however, she'll probably be here by the end of November) & I FINALLY finished the baby registries!!! Mostly. I'm not going to lie, I'll probably keep adding stuff. It's a good shopping list of what we want for baby girl. You'll find that the bigger things (like the pack n play or stroller) are gender neutral so we can use them for future babies. I did my best to cover all sorts of price ranges too. But we wanted to include our more expensive things, just in case. You never know! So. We are registered at:

TARGET
I don't know how to just post the link to my list. So just go to registries, Target baby registry, find, & then it's under my name (Alexa Staples... just in case you're confused).

AMAZON.COM
Such an easy registry! Goodness. I love it. & I have the link for this one. Click below.

AMAZON.COM BABY REGISTRY

So anyway. This may seem really greedy, but I've seen lots of people share their registries on facebook & things, so I don't really feel bad. It's just in case! I mean. People are getting invites saying where we're registered, but if someone loses their invite, or wants to send us a gift & would like a good idea of what we want, then they're welcome to do so!

I did not register for clothes. Cause let's face it, people are going to give me cute little headbands & things for baby girl. If you want to see what kind of stuff I like for baby girl, click below.

Pinterest: Baby Girl

I'm starting to pin more & more of what I like for little girls. You'll find little dresses & headbands & things. Also, if you want to know what we're doing in the nursery, the colours are turquoisey things & pinks (I was originally going for coral, which I will still incorporate, but that's a little harder). I'm in love with chevron, polka dots, & various patterns that go well with those things.

So anyway. I just thought I'd share. I'm really proud of myself for being done. If you would like to send a gift, or a note, or whatever, I will be happy to give you our address.

I hope you're having a WONDERFUL week!

- Alexa

No comments:

Post a Comment